Thursday, July 27, 2006

Off

We're at the airport waiting for my flight. I could launch into a rant about Air Canada, because they've already ticked me off and we've only been here for a few minutes. But I'm going to remain calm, Lord knows I have enough other stuff to stress out about.
I woke up this morning and my first thought was "Six weeks, am I nuts?" Perhaps. I'm not wedded to staying away that long, and if things move fast I might come back early. No doubt Donna would love that, but she's been awesome in encouraging me to travel far and wide and explore the country. I'm really going to miss her.
Ok, it's time to go through security now. Next stop, Shanghai (after a gruelling 12-hour flight.)
ciao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adventure!!!!

Don't come back until you've gotten drunk on fermented camel milk!!

Good luck, safe traveling! Stay away from the birds!

Anonymous said...

i am here and loving this!!!!